Our '5k Forage & Make' Challenge is a fun way to get out and explore you local area while helping you to keep fit - and you also get to earn yourself some bling and make some delicious food for recovery!
At Okhane, our philosophy is simple, part of which is getting back to basics... and what better way to do that than to forage for food while out exercising. When you return home, you will use this food to create a dish of your choice... yum yum!
This event can be completed either running or walking.
- Run or Walk at least 5km.
- While on you run/walk, find and pick some wild food i.e. Blackberries, Raspberries, Apples, Mushrooms etc (please make sure what you are picking is edible).
- When you get home, use the food you have found to create a dish of your choice - this could be anything you like, sweet or savoury.
- Before you eat your food, take a picture(s).
- On completion, please upload your run/walk to Strava, and add in the image(s) of you food to the activity, then complete our submission form to let us know you have completed the challenge.